Saturday, August 26, 2017

Summer 2017 Content Season - dead

Sorry that it's been so long between uploads and Updates. Between job-hunting, preparing for the next semester, keeping up w/ news&social-media, etc., things have been a bit hectic. I'm handling most of my responsibilities (outside of food, housing, utilities) on my own, which eats a lot of my time. I'm also building a computer for gaming and video-editting in this time, which requires a lot of planning/troubleshooting. It has an LGA771 Xeon, and 8GB DDR2. I also purchased a new game recently - Rainbow Six: Siege. That may show up on Steam streaming, so make sure to watch my Steam page for gaming livestreams. Those should start appearing 2x a week if everything goes according to plan. Also, we have Twitter! And in relation to the last YouTube upload, I apologize for the audio cutting out. Testing new screen-capture software is a pain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment